Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas and Me on TV

Y'all, Mother's Day is upon us. And if there is anything I love, it's a Mother or a Mimi!

Here are couple quick suggestions for last minute Mother's Day gifts that any mother is sure to love.

My book! A Time to Cook



Also, recently I was asked to be a part of a gift guide for a wonderful jewelry company, Ex Voto.

Below are my three picks. All pieces are made in the USA in their Montgomery studio-showroom and a portion of every sale goes to fund pediatric brain cancer research. 

I could see Mama or Mimi in this....


My sister, Maggie, a new mother, in this...


And my friend, SB, in these ear bobs. Her kids love owls and she is a former Chi Omega. Can I get a hootie hoot?!

Also, don't forget about the Farmer and his TV appearances this week! Today (Tuesday) I'm on Good Day Atlanta and Thursday I will be chatting it up with Hoda and Kathie Lee on TODAY. I can't wait to fill them in on all things Charleston and window boxes!

Set your DVR.

4 comments:

  1. You are doing well. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giving flowers for the garden or an edible arrangement of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the earrings for SB, and I'm anxious to get your book.

    Lynn Beck (SB's aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really informative blog post here my friend. I just required commenting & say maintain the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and Ill be back to read more in the future my friend! Also pleasant colors on the layout it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...